- Rated at 600 horsepower and 525 lb∙ft torque
- Warrantied components
- Complete kit with custom tuning
- Easy to install at home in 8-12 hours by following our videos
- Maintains stock-like driveability
- Expandability - room to grow when you want to upgrade
VMP’s line of Coyote superchargers does not stop with Mustangs. The same tire-shredding performance is available for your Ford F-150 5.0 L truck!
The VMP Gen2R 2.3 L supercharger kit is our entry-level supercharger kit for the weekend racer, tow pig, or daily-driver. It includes everything you need to boost your Coyote F-150.
Ripe for boost from a VMP supercharger, whether you are hauling the family or a trailer, your truck will turn into a whole new animal with this supercharger kit.
Stock trucks generally dyno around 275 rear-wheel horsepower, the VMP Gen2R will boost that to at least 400-450 RWHP.
VMP’s kits are fully upgradeable with larger throttle bodies and smaller pulleys for when you install supporting mods and want even more power. Do you tow in the mountains? By the time you have hit 5,000 feet you have lost 25% of your power, effectively making your truck pull like a V6. The boost from a VMP supercharger makes up for that loss in air density. If you live and tow at high altitudes, you can choose to pulley your supercharger down to compensate.
VMP TVS supercharger kit includes:
- VMP Gen 2R 2.3 L TVS supercharger head-unit
- Cast aluminum supercharger lower intake manifold with integrated CAC (charge air cooler / intercooler)
- Twin 60 mm throttle body
- 120 mm air intake system
- VMP billet aluminum fuel rails
- 56 lb/hr fuel injectors
- Heavy duty first-sheave FEAD system with belt, all idlers, tensioner, and bracketry
- VMP single-pass heat exchanger / low-temp radiator with F-150 bracket
- Intercooler pump with lines and reservoir for supercharger low-temp cooling system
- VMP plug and play wiring harness set
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps you need to supercharger your truck!
- 79 mm pulley standard, below 75 mm requires fuel system upgrades and Boostane
- Choose a tuning device if you don’t have one
- Twin 60 mm throttle body standard, upgrade to a VMP Twinjet 67 mm for more power
- One year warranty on VMP TVS supercharger components
- 100,000 mile service interval on supercharger
- One year of VMP custom tuning support
- Installation videos and M-F/9-5 phone support
- Every VMP supercharger kit includes a VMP custom tune with datalog review and adjustment
- Select your preferred tuning device from the above options (additional cost)
- Updates for new mods are no-charge when the parts are purchased from VMP
- We will contact you for vehicle modifications and details after you order
- The fuel upgrades included with the kit are intended for 91-93 octane gasoline based fuels. Running E85 is possible with fuel system upgrades and yields large power gains, E85 tunes are extra.
- No firewall or cowl modification required due to the included low-profile supercharger intake manifold
- Included spacer allows throttle body to be flipped for additional cowl clearance
- Factory engine degas bottle/airbox is replaced by stand-alone degas tank and CAI
- 93 octane recommended for best performance and rated power output
- Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number
- We recommend NGK TR7ix plugs for supercharged coyotes (see kit below)
- In 2014 Ford switched to a 4-rib AC pulley and balancer, you will need to install the 6-rib parts if you have a 4-rib AC belt (see kit below)
- VMP Plug and Play fuel pump booster for 75 mm and smaller pulleys