The OEM Coyote Headers on the 2015+ 5.0L Mustang GT leave a lot to be desired. The stock unit is manufactured with the goal of suppressing the motors sound as much as possible. This sound deadening robs the motor of vital flow and horsepower. Take your horsepower back with the LTH Long Tube Headers!
The LTH Coyote Headers are finished in our exclusive Titan™ finish that provides an all over matte finish and added durability.
Coyote Headers Key Features
- 2017-2018 Mustang GT’s will require AC removal to fit the 2″ headers.
- Available in a range of sizes
- Titan™ finish for added durability
- Modular design allows for use with OEM components
- Developed for best balance of low end and top end power.
- Precision designed for perfect fitment.
- Manufactured in house in the USA
- Lifetime warranty, as always
The S550 Mustang has an amazing sound, thanks to it’s Coyote 5.0L. Both the Gen 2 and Gen 3 Coyote sound amazing with headers. Also headers are one of the best mods on this platform, as it gives you more power. Combine this with the incredible sound and you have a winner. Accordingly modifying the catback section of the exhaust will give you more sound, but the headers are really where the power is at.
Certainly the Gen 2 Coyote Headers free up a lot of power, especially when the car has a tune for the added airflow. Consequently the same is true for the Gen 3 Coyote Headers. Truly any S550 Mustang GT can benefit from a set of proper headers. Free up your horsepower and let that Coyote sing!
All off road performance parts are for off road use only and not for street use.
Not California exhaust compliant | No implied CARB certification | Off-road use only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov