- VMP’s Gen3R – 2.65 L supercharger
- Bolt-on replacement
- JLT 123 mm Big Air cold air intake
- Fuel Injector Clinic 1000 cc fuel injectors
- NGK 3690 high performance spark plugs
- VMP 90 mm idler to reduce belt slack
- VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body
- Your choice of VMP pulleys (2.4", 2.5", 2.6", 2.8", 3.0", 3.3")
- VMP Tune
- Fits 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
Utilizing VMP’s latest patent-pending inlet port technology and Eaton’s 2.65 L TVS rotors, the VMP Gen3R is the most powerful and efficient blower VMP offers. Able to produce amazing horsepower and torque numbers, the VMP Gen3R has all new casting, patent-pending port geometry, a smoother airflow path into the rotors, and utilizes the stock GT500 throttle-body bolt pattern for an improved short-turn radius over the VMP Gen3 supercharger.
The VMP Gen3R is so efficient and powerful, that a 2.8” pulley with a stock crankshaft pulley is the limit of 93 octane unless otherwise consulted.
To ensure your GT500 runs at peak performance, with the installation of this kit, VMP is the only supercharger company to offer a tune with kit purchase.
- 2007-2012 GT500 owners wanting to utilize E85, will need a return style fuel system.
- 2013-2014 GT500 owners utilizing E85 can use a 2.8” pulley with stock lower. A more aggressive pulley combination with E85 will require a return style fuel system.
To achieve the advertised power gain recommended pulley sizes are:
- 2007-2012 GT500 – 2.7” – 2.7”
- 2013 – 2014 GT500 – 2.5”- 2.6”
- 10% lower is equivalent to 2 pulley sizes and 15% lower is equivalent to 3 pulley sizes.